It’s really important to provide a simple system to identify and register new business opportunities. Certainly, those who have direct contact with clients (or potential clients) can often recognize needs that could turn into opportunities. But they might forget to register them and do it poorly because they don’t have the right tool to do so.
One of Flokzu’s Templates can be used to identify opportunities within minutes, create a business proposal and present it to the client.
Advantages of this template:
- Firstly, register new business opportunities quickly that may lead to future sales.
- Secondly, identify at which stage is each new lead and which one is the last business proposal.
- Generate reports and metrics to analyze how many business opportunities were accepted, rejected or required modifications.
- Measure the amount of time needed from the moment a business opportunity is identified until its closure.
- Finally, build a business proposals knowledge base to use in future leads.
Template’s fields in the process form:
- Contact Person
- Contact Phone
- Contact E-mail
- Business Opportunity
- Estimated budget
- Client’s Reply
By completing these fields you can register the required information. Moreover, you can make better decisions and create more customized proposals.
Finally, remember that this and all of our process templates have System Roles as assignees for each task. In addition, you can edit this template to better fit your organization, create new roles, invite users, add or delete fields and event modify the workflow.
This video will quickly show you how to import and customize a process template
You can also schedule a work session here to model a real-life process in your organization together